Oseir Ltd. was founded in July 1999, as a spin-off from the Technical University of Tampere - Finland.
Our mission is to provide the industry as well as research institutes with innovative, state-of-the-art optical and spectroscopic systems for measurement diagnostics and control of processes. These systems are designed to speed up research and development of processes, improve process and quality control and to improve product quality and to save cost. Many of our products are based on new, patented innovations.
Unique features of our standard products include:
- Simultaneous visualisation on microscopic level and measurement of physical parameters
- Easy-to-use and understand graphical user interfaces (GUI) save time and money when adapting the new technology
- Rugged design for reliable function even in the toughest industrial conditions and true portability due to compact size of equipment
- Central Monitoring System (CMS) to allow connecting any number of SprayWatch systems into a single quality data base for factory wide systems
- Excellent price to performance ratio
Oseir Ltd. is located in Tampere, Finland, a region well known for its high tech industry.
Oseir technology & know-how
We have special know-how and experience especially in the following fields:
- imaging of industrial processes in difficult environmental conditions
- quantitative imaging and image analysis algorithms
- spectroscopic measurements
- semiconductor laser diode optics and applications